Most Popular Articles
How We Rank Software
The rankings and reviews shown on this website are the opinion of the webmaster. Affiliate links are used on this website to receive compensation from mentioned brands which can influence our rankings and reviews. We do not review every software available in the marketplace. We don't guarantee the accuracy of information shown on this website.
We rank marketing software according to 6 major categories; relevance to category, vendor reputation, ease of use, functionality, pricing & partner program strength. We seek to bring to our audience the most reliable and user friendly software that anybody can use.
Before you build a landing page you should some important aspects first.
Learn what you should do in order to run successful landing page campaigns.
Learn a wide range of techniques and strategies to improve your opt-in rates.
Learn what professional markets do like A/B split testing to increase sign up rates.
Take a look at some high converting A/B split tested pages that get high signup rates.
Market Leader - 1 Million Pages Built
$29 - $127
Intuitive easy page designer
100+ fully customizable templates
Huge widget and integration library
$97 - $297
14 day free trial
Massive email/cart integration list
Dozens of funnel templates
Complete Sales Funnel Software
$70 - $550
Huge feature set
Integrates wtih social media forms
Comprehensive Landing Page Creator
Real time statistics
30 day free trial
Simple Landing Page Tool
$10 - $80
4 Integrated Marketing Tools
$15 - $799
A/B split testing
Free sub-domain hosting
Email Software With Built-In Landers
$49 - $999
Advanced targeting options
Built-in page WYSIWYG editor
Dedicated A/B Split Testing Tool
$95 - $1,195
14 day free trial
Auto optimizing features
Landing Page Tool & Consulting
$55 - $1,100
Segementation & personalization
Visual A/B test page editor
Comprehensive CRO Platform
$49 - $69
Full screen video backgrounds
Cheap & Simple Landing Page Builder
$29 - $199
What is a Squeeze Page Creator?
To understand what a squeeze page creator is and whether or not it will be useful for their business, people first need to understand squeeze pages. These are the pages on a website that lead you to landing pages, either through pop-ups or links offering free products, and often request your email address.
Squeeze pages are intended to ‘squeeze’ an individual’s email address from them, hence their name. This is a form of direct marketing where people opt-in as subscribers by supplying their email address and, sometimes, other personal details. It is a way of marketers enticing people to their website and adding them to their mailing list for newsletters, promotional offers, website or product updates, video content and eBooks.
A squeeze page creator is simply a tool that helps people to create an effective squeeze page leading to their landing page and generating an email list. They help people who want to promote their business and products or services to choose the best format, wording and content for their squeeze page to ensure it is a success and persuades people to take action and submit their email address. Squeeze page creators offer different options and features that enable people to customize their squeeze page to optimize its effectiveness for their business.
The people who will use a squeeze page creator are predominantly those who are selling their products or services online and are creating a marketing campaign for their business. They will use it as a tool to increase views to their website, improve sales of their products or services and to increase awareness of their business and any offers they are currently running. Ultimately, the aim is to drive traffic to the website and increase profits.
Squeeze page creators are ideal for start-ups who want to promote their business. However, they are also a useful tool for established businesses looking to expand, reach a wider market and increase website traffic, sales and profit.
Why Use Squeeze Page Creators
When choosing ways of promoting any business, it is important to ask whether the investment is worthwhile and if it will help to advance the business and, ultimately, lead to success. This is something people certainly should consider when deciding whether or not to use a squeeze page creator and then choosing the best page squeeze creator for them. However, there are many advantages of using this marketing tool that will offer many benefits to a business.
Firstly, squeeze page creators have a range of tools that make creating such a page really simple, even for novices. They offer a step-by-step approach to creating the page that is easy to follow and will allow a business owner to get results fast.
Similarly, using these tools is a fantastic way to customize a squeeze page so that it reflects the brand and image of the products or services it is promoting. Most squeeze page creators will offer a variety of options, tools and features that allow users to create a unique and attention-grabbing squeeze page.
The main purpose of squeeze pages is to get hold of the email addresses of potential customers as email marketing campaigns are one of the strongest marketing methods for businesses that operate online. A squeeze page is one of the simplest and most effective ways of building an email list in comparison to other methods. This only works if a business creates a strong and effective squeeze page that entices people to offer their email and then to view the website, products or services. Using a squeeze page creator is more likely to achieve results than if a person creates a poor squeeze page unaided.
As a result of having a strong email list, a business will find that traffic to their site increases. The combination of increased traffic along with subscriptions and future email correspondence leads to a higher conversion rate of views to sales. As sales of a business increase, so will their profits. Increased profits mean that a business is more likely to achieve success in the long-term and provides the opportunity for expansion.
Overall, although the cost of using a squeeze page creator may seem unnecessary, especially for businesses with a limited budget, the long-term benefits far outweigh the costs of opting to use such tools. When the potential for increased sales and revenue are taken into consideration, the initial outlay for creating a squeeze page is worthwhile in the majority of instances.
What to Look for in a Squeeze Page Creator
There are many different options available and each has pros and cons. However, there are some great features to look out for when choosing the squeeze page creator that is best-suited to the needs of a business and is most likely to produce the results needed for success.
• Professional design tools - What a squeeze page looks like really does matter and presenting a professional image is important when trying to attract customers. Look for sites that offer a range of design tools for both the squeeze page and the landing page.
• Real-time statistics - Any marketing campaign needs to be constantly monitored to find out what is working and what is not. Having real-time statistics helps a business to discover if their marketing campaign is a success or if they need to take steps to improve their results.
• Mobile-friendly options - More people than ever are accessing the Internet while they are on the move using a variety of mobile devices. However, not all Internet content is easy to read on smaller devices. Therefore, it is important to choose a squeeze page creator that allows a business to optimize their squeeze page for mobile devices. A failure to optimize the page in this way means that many potential customers are not reached.
• A/B testing and analytics - Some sites offer the option to create several versions of a page and then compare the statistics of each to find out which is the most effective and successful.
• Integrations - If a business already uses a range of marketing software, having the option to integrate these with the squeeze page creator is beneficial to the marketing campaign and can simplify many processes significantly.
• Customizable templates - Although some squeeze page creators have some fantastic standard templates, it is always good to have the option to customize. This is especially the case for businesses who want the page to reflect your products, services, brand or image.
• Secure lead management - Security of both the business and customer details is of primary concern to any business that operates online. When choosing a squeeze page creator, it is vital to look at the security features available.
• Widgets - These are a great way of enriching the content of your page and making the experience more exciting. Many squeeze page creators offer the feature of embedding widgets to your page. A further benefit of this is that you will have a wider reach and greater awareness of your business through social media.
• Lead export - Another interesting feature to watch out for is post protocol lead-based export. This gives the option to export leads to other systems, such as a URL that captures leads or content management databases.
• Online support - Although most squeeze page creators are simple to use, there may be times when a little extra support is needed or someone needs advice on a specific issue or situation. Having the option of online support can save a lot of time and simplify the process further.
• Notifications - It is good to keep on top of how things are going and to know when you get new leads. Some sites offer a notification system that lets users know when they have generated a new lead or when someone has opted-in and subscribed via the squeeze page.
• Thank you messages- These can add a real personal touch when someone has subscribed. It is a way of connecting with potential customers and can contribute to building a relationship with them that leads to future sales.
Squeeze Page Creator Strategies, Tips and Tricks
Like most things in life, a person has to put in some effort themselves and not just simply expect an online tool to do all the work for them. A squeeze page is only truly effective if it is done correctly. Using the following tips, tricks and strategies can help to make the most out of a squeeze page.
• Choose good text design - The written content of a squeeze page should be easily scannable by readers. Avoid using big blocks of text and break up the text by using subheadings. Make sure that the most important pieces of information included in the content stand out so they will not be missed.
• Use multimedia - The use of videos or other multimedia will hold the attention of visitors and are a great alternative way to provide visitors with information other than written text. However, the use of audio materials is best avoided as this is not usually an effective way to attract and hold attention.
• Add success stories - People love reading testimonials and success stories of people who have already bought the products or used the services of a business. This is in some part because it helps them to gain trust in the company. There is also an element of social marketing in using testimonials. If people can see that other people are happy, it persuades them that they should take the risk.
• Have a clear close button - A common mistake of marketers is to have pop-ups with no close button. They do this in the belief that people will enter their email just to get rid of the pop-up. However, the reverse is true. If there is no close button on a pop-up, people will generally believe that it is a scam and not to be trusted.
• Think about content layout - The layout of the content is essential. At the top of the squeeze page should be the most important pieces of information to attract a visitor’s attention and then the form fields. Below this, there should be some keyword rich content. This is because Google is not fond of squeeze pages due to a lack of content and the potential for spamming. Therefore, adding SEO content is a good way to make your squeeze page less ‘spammy’, improve page rankings and also to ensure that the page is effective for longer.
• Add minimal form fields - Many visitors find too many form fields off-putting as they do not want to waste lots of time filling in unnecessary information. Therefore, form fields should be kept to a minimum. The most important piece of information required is a person’s email address, so this is a vital form field to include. It can also be useful to get a visitor’s name as this can be used to personalize future emails and marketing materials.
Top 10 Best Squeeze Page Creators Compared
Squeeze pages, also known as landing pages are designed typically with one objective in mind, usually to get the visitor to leave his or her details in a form so that company can follow up and sell their product or service. To build an effective squeeze page, you're going to need a good landing page builder. Below we've reviewed and compared the top 10 squeeze page software tools. Using these web-based applications you can easily create landing pages in minutes with no coding experience, you can integrate them with your favourite email autoresponder and can conduct A/B split tests to find out what variation of your page elements brings in the most conversions. This are truly indispensable tools every digital marketer needs to ultilize.